Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:03:14 -0600
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Power mirror help needed.-

Here's the deal:

Fuse S12 feeds the mirrors and the rear washer pump. These are the wires that run into the driver door through the rubber tube:

1) black/yellow wire, hot from fuse S12 thru T2a thru door to the mirror switch 2) white/green wire, hot from the rear window defogger thru T2a thru door to the driver mirror heater element 3) blue/black wire, feeds hot out thru the door to T4 to the passenger mirror 4) black wire, ground from mirror switch when you tell it to move the mirror, taps into T3b in the driver door and goes through the driver door into T4 5) brown wire, ground from the driver mirror magnetic clutch, goes thru door to T4 6) white wire, hot from mirror switch to release clutch when you tell it to move, taps into T3b in the driver door and goes through the driver door into T4

Plus your two speaker wires, which I think are brown and blue (?). T2a and T4 are easy to find right behind the fuse block.

Hope this helps. I won't be at this email after now, so use brion@cbkidder.com if you want to reach me.

Good luck, Brion

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Wilder" <wilden1@JUNO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 17:35 Subject: Power mirror help needed.--please post for me