Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Mar 2002 03:54:38 EST
From:         Frank Grunthaner <FrankGRUN@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Golf motor with Diesel Mounts intake manifold questions
Comments: To: vanagon@volkswagen.org, albell@uvic.ca

David,

Sorry for not getting back to this post earlier but I had to finish a design for a microanalytical laboratory to analyze organic compounds in melted water surrounding a cryo-robot we are proposing to profile the Martian polar cap!

I just got back to this question tonight and would like to offer some information from the perspective of my notes and the warm study (containing the computers).