Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:17:49 -0700
From:         Blake Thornton <thornton@MATH.UTAH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Westy Shower
Comments: To: Tim <tim@cwo.com>

Tim,

I'm glad you liked the shower. A back door shower would be great, but I'm not too sure how well it would work with our hatches (I think the ford doors would make it a bit easier).

I also would prefer a shower mounted outside the van, but I tend to do more urban stealth camping then most. With this setup I can remain fairly incognito while camping in front of someone's house. I only have to have the top popped up for about a half an hour and then I can drive away. Or, I can shower in a parking lot somewhere.

Blake