Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:44:08 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Curtain hold-downs
Comments: To: jbrush@AROS.NET

You should still be able to get stretchy cord. Try RV places, custom van converters, or catalogs like Camping World or JC Whitney. Also, there used to be a vinyl covered, small diameter spring. You could buy any length, cut what you needed and screw small eyelet's in each end and attach them to the body. Jerry ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Brush" <jbrush@AROS.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 4:19 PM Subject: Curtain hold-downs