Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:19:06 -0800
From:         Ed DeBolt <eddebolt@SOFTCOM.NET>
Subject:      Re: Maaco Paint Job

Here in Reno NV. Jerry at J & J VW Vans gets dozens of vanagons repainted each year. He can get a fair amount of minor bodywork with a complete (quality) paintjob for under $2K. If the body is free of small dings etc then a complete paint job would be around $1500. There are a few paint shops to choose from. A lot of times only the lower parts of the van need repainting and the shop will use a laser calibration device to match the paint. For that type of paint job the bill is usually less than $1K.

ed -----Original Message----- From: Alan Bosch <arbosch@RA.ROCKWELL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, March 11, 2002 10:56 AM Subject: Re: Maaco Paint Job