Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:51:26 -0500
From:         Bob Allen <b.t.allen@MYACTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wow--150hp engine (snicker snicker)
Comments: To: Britt Grannis <hillcountry@CALTEL.COM>

I built a 93 hp 1050cc 2 cyclinder aircooled BMW m/c engine that has over 50k of hard miles on it is still the Talk around here. That was measured on a dyno ( 2 dif ones) at the wheel. Can't imagine that building a 150 hp boxer type would be all that tuff. Whatever! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Britt Grannis" <hillcountry@CALTEL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 1:25 AM Subject: Re: Wow--150hp engine (snicker snicker)