Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:26:12 -0600
From:         Marshall <mjruskin@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: New Vanagon Owner - 82 Diesel - Saying Hi, Questions
Comments: To: Donald Baxter <onanov@MINDSPRING.COM>

Hi Volks:

I think what works just incredibly well for cleaning carpets and upholstery is that category of products used to clean dog stains. You know, poop stains. You get it at pet stores.

The cleaner is as fluid as water, and you really squirt it on. Then you take a brush or spoon edge and work the carpet, and it generates an incredible amount of foam that lifts up all the deeply embedded dirt, which you can scoop off.

Get a diaper, lay it absorbant side down, and step on it, and it pulls the cleaner away into the diaper - works way better than blotting. Rinse with water and do the diaper trick again.

Try this technique - it's amazingly effective and easy.

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Baxter" <onanov@MINDSPRING.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 12:54 PM Subject: Re: New Vanagon Owner - 82 Diesel - Saying Hi, Questions