Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:53:44 -0500
From:         Ed Carroll <ecarroll@MAINE.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: april 2002 release of bentley cd

Followed that link just out of curiosity and the CD sounds like it really is worthwhile, with plenty of value added above the standard manual by inclusion of all parts numbers and with topic hyperlinks.

But what amazed me was the discussion groups on the Bentley site at http://tech.bentleypublishers.com:8080/~vw/guests. There is a Vanagon section there, and a Bentley employee (who claims to own two vans) will respond in detail to any question you may have about the Bentley Vanagon manual. Don't understand the illustration on a certain page? He'll explain it or try to research any discrepancies. Want more reference info on the Digijet system? He'll search their fuel injection books for references and tell you which ones might be best for you.

Maybe everyone here has already seen this. I am amazed at that level of product support.

Ed Carroll regular paperback Bentley

----- Original Message ----- From: "gary hradek" <hradek@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 1:24 PM Subject: april 2002 release of bentley cd