Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:27:25 -0500
From:         Ben huot <huotx@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Oil pressure sender, wiring info needed, your opinion.please

Regards

Please take a look at a specific picture on my web site (in construction)

http://www3.sympatico.ca/huotx/oil_pressure_sender_overview.htm

I would need confirmation on the color/wiring/connector for the .9 BAR rear oil sender.

Mine was (Previous owner) cut near the sender (I think it was cut by the belt) and it was so difficult to reach that the PO grounded the wire to the engine, this way the signal to the oil light look OK. (close). (I hope….. oil pressure was taken by my friend last year and was OK, but I was not there to see!!!)

If you could check your van and confirm that the 2 brown wire that come from the same connector (see picture) goes to each sender.

By Bentley 97.108, it confirms what I am thinking. I would like a physical confirmation from one of you guys.

If not, can you tell me where the .9 rear sender brown wire goes?

Best regards, Ben

87GL http://pages.infinit.net/eurokit/