Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Mar 2002 10:04:30 -0600
From:         andrewbell <andrewbell@QWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Body Shop question
Comments: To: "Terry K." <CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET>

I had a Van painted with Valspar paint a few years ago. The paint matched the best and looked the nicest on tests, but in real life it reacted to the VW paint and became cloudy. No buffing could get it out - a very hard lesson to learn as I could not re-paint the Van and was always bummed with the appearance.

AB