Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:45:44 -0800
From:         Robert Dalton <dieselsong@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Diesel Westy 29/29 MPG; Re: 91 Westy Purchase
Comments: To: hanskosten <hanskosten@EMAIL.MSN.COM>

Hi All,

For those of you that can learn to slow down and enjoy the trip, I've got a great diesel Westy. It's a 1982 with 94.5 K original miles. Light caramel paint is still shiny, and interior seats are original with no signs of wear. This is the full camper with two double beds, refrigerator, and range. I'm prompted to write because someone mentioned they were having refrigerator problems. The refrigerator on this diesel Westy stays lit even on the road when I've forgotten to switch to 12 volts. $6900.<http://ep.com/js/mi/c0/b0/v0/1371174.html> Fly into Dulles and drive her away.

Rob

--- hanskosten <hanskosten@EMAIL.MSN.COM> wrote: > The price seems right, I paid well over $ 15,000 for > mine four month ago, > 80,000 miles. Was in an excellent condidion, nothing > wobbling, no single > scratch or dent, no rust, everything works except > the fridge on propane; but