Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:38:34 -0800
From:         Brent Christensen <sbsyncro@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need Help with Syncro 5-speed Shifter Bushings
Comments: To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM

Item number 16 is part number 251 711 173 C

Check out http://catalog.exist.ru/vag/vag5.asp for the complete list

And they are only 4,80 rubles each! :-)

Brent Christensen

>From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM >Reply-To: KENWILFY@AOL.COM >To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >Subject: Need Help with Syncro 5-speed Shifter Bushings >Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:34:16 EST > >I had a guy call me this morning. He is working on a 5-speed syncro and >some >of the plastic bushings in the shifter box (the metal box right below the >shifter) are broken. I look this up on my handy dandy ETKA and the parts >are >there, but no part numbers (it skips them). These pieces are two small >pieces which are labeled #16 on illustration 69-10 in the ETKA or page >34.10 >in Bentley they are labeled as "Shift Guide". Anyone ever have to replace >these, or has the part number handy for them? It would be a big help to >this >fellow. > >Thanks, >Ken Wilford >John 3:16 >http://www.vanagain.com >Phone: (856)-765-1583 >Fax: (856)-327-2242

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy Santa Barbara, CA

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx