Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:46:23 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Mystery Parts in 83 Westy
Comments: To: Craig Oda - Personal email <craigoda@COMMUNITYBUILDERS.INFO>

Your URL is incorrect. The end must read ".html" NOT "hml"

That is h tee ml for hyper text markup language

Without the Tee it does not display.

The CORRECT link is: http://communitybuilders.dhs.org/craigoda/vw/tinker/index.html

William Polowniak 1989 Vanagon GL 1988 Mercedes 300 SE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Oda - Personal email" <craigoda@COMMUNITYBUILDERS.INFO> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 8:40 AM Subject: Mystery Parts in 83 Westy