Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:09:45 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <jhrodgers@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: 88 Newbie makes trouble for self
Comments: To: Matt Sutton <msutts@EARTHLINK.NET>

Matt, Prod list member Joel Walker. Two or three years ago he had a very cool manual on the Digifant fuel injection system. If you can get a copy it will help your understanding immensely.

Keep olling the list membership. They are a good and knowledgeable bunch of folk, and collectively probably know more than anyone else ever will about how to keep our little beasties in tip-top shape.

Good luck,