Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:22:13 -0800
From:         Claudio Cella <claudiocella@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Battery Life
Comments: To: Joel Walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>

This could be of some interest .................................. i purchased my 87 Vanagon used back in 1993. I've never had to replace the battery in this vehicle for as long as i've had it. That makes the battery almost 9 years old ! Never a problem so far. Oddly enough i live just outside of Kelowna, B.C............................which happens to be approx 200 km (120 miles) from Hope. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

87 Vanagon GL 7 Passenger 90 Jetta TD ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Walker" <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:45 PM Subject: FYI: Battery Life