Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:07:58 -0800
From:         developtrust <developtrust@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Using American engines for Vanagon swap - why the heck not?
Comments: To: phil stanhope <napszeerf@YAHOO.COM>

Personally, if my engine ever blows I plan to do the Subaru 6 cylinder SVX conversion. Fits in the engine bay, and mucho power. Or maybe the 4 cylinder Subaru model which fits even better. You can see my Subaru SVX dream machine at the top photo on my temporary web page. http://members.cox.net/holisticdream/temporary.htm

I've seen Wayne Schuster's 4 cylinder Subaru conversion and was very impressed but have no photos of it yet.

William Polowniak 1989 Vanagon GL 1988 Mercedes 300 SE

----- Original Message ----- From: "phil stanhope" <napszeerf@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 8:45 PM Subject: Re: Using American engines for Vanagon swap - why the heck not?