Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:28:27 -0800
From:         lchase <lchase@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Rediscover the Americas Drive About - Parts Giveaway

Vanagon List Members,

Thank You for the enormous response from the note I sent earlier today concerning spare parts I will be giving away to List Members.

A reminder ....... Please be sure to resend any requests this Friday. To make it more convenient for the majority I will change the time from 12:01am to 7:00am PST on Friday.

Prior to 7:00am Friday I will send out the first list of actual available items.

Please do not send requests prior to 7:00am Friday PST or be sure to resend them then.

Also ... thanks to all that offered to purchase many of the items ........

But as stated earlier .... I would like to repay some of what I have received from this List. So all parts will be given away. Only shipping charges will be accepted.

Lastly ... thank you to all that offered help, assistance and advise for my "Drive About". Once again the List is amazing ..... such a giving community.

Awesome.

Larry Chase 85GL Westy "RoadHouse" "Rediscover the Americas - Drive About" Campbell, CA