Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:43:21 -0700
From:         Andrew Fox <afox@CNR.COLOSTATE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: tiico installation video
Comments: To: tim <h2oboxer@optonline.net>

I am sending my copy of the tiico installation video to Tim who is going to try to copy it to digital format so that it can be posted on the web and then send it off to another listmember.

We'll see how this goes. The tape is'nt super informative or exciting but I think many who have never removed or replace an engine from a vanagon would find it interesting. I hope it gets around better this time.

BTW, John Kloski who produced the tape but is'nt on the list anymore said he would make copies for $10 each. His email does'nt work but his address and offer are in the archives. Just search for "tiico video". Its the first message retrieved from the search.

-Andrew