Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:52:32 -0800
From:         Hector Zapata <hector.zapata@XRXGSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Q about the inline 4 VW engine, Oil pressure switch.

We own a 1989 Jetta. When I bought it from a used car dealer 9 yrs. ago, it was leaking from that same switch. The cheapskates they are, they went and bought a "replacement" oil pressure switch. All was well, until I left the dealer and accelerated, buzzer time. My advice, replace them both, and buy the originals.

Hector