Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:53:39 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: leaky head gasket question again
Comments: To: Data Services <dataservices@ATTBI.COM>

Mine were JB Welded, then flycut. Looked like it worked well, but I never had the opportunity to use the heads.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Data Services" <dataservices@ATTBI.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 5:26 PM Subject: Re: leaky head gasket question again