Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:02:59 -0500
From:         Jay L Snyder <Jay.L.Snyder@USA.DUPONT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Am I crazy?
Comments: To: Bob Whitby <rpwhitby@MINDSPRING.COM>

Get a compression test done and have the mechanic test the oil pressure. Good sign of overall condition. I sold my '86 with about 140,000 miles on it and the new owner drove it to Washington state. I live in Delaware and the new owners left from Maryland. They did some brake work and a new fuel filter and away they went.

Jay

Bob Whitby <rpwhitby@MINDSPRING.COM>@gerry.vanagon.com> on 04/03/2002 10:49:48 PM

Please respond to Bob Whitby <rpwhitby@MINDSPRING.COM>