Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:51:13 -0800
From:         gary hradek <hradek@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      high quality German made complete antenna.

Has anyone on the list tried these things? Are they easy to install and of good quality for the rather hefty sum of 45 dollars. thanks gary

This is a NEW HIRSCMANN ( made in germany ) RETRACTABLE ANTENNA ASSEMBLY. This OE HIGH QUALITY Antenna Fits the following VANAGON's: All from 1985 - 1991. Comes complete with cord, nut, outside washer. Our SALE PRICE this month is $39.95 plus 5.00 shipping in the lower 48 states. For ANY ANY ANY VANAGON ANTENNA MAST questions, please E-mail us at Bridgewood@ameritech.net or call 920-686-0644. Hi Gary, this is a high quality German made complete antenna. If you were to purchase one and it not work for you, we have a 100% money back guarantee if you do not destroy our antenna assembly. So I personaly think you would be happy with this. Let us know if your interested. Thanks, Kay ;)