Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:19:13 -0800
From:         Todd Last <Rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Kumho Road Venture T-i-r-e
Comments: To: dmc@CYBURBAN.COM

Here are the links of the two Kumo tires if anyone is interested:

Kumo Road Venture AT http://www.kumhousa.com/pages/lt_at.htm

It is interesting as the blurb on their webpage contridicts the comments on the list that they are a passenger car tire.

Road Venture AT (825) 70/75 Series P-Metric, 75/85 Series LT-Metric, 16.5" Wide Base, Flotation Radial All-Terrain Tread The Kumho Road VENTURE AT is a premium all-position, all-terrain, light truck radial designed for use on vans, pick-ups, and sport utility vehicles. This tire delivers improved off-road and snow traction along with exceptional highway treadwear, braking, and handling performance, and a quiet, comfortable ride. P-Metric size UTQG: 440 AB

They also make a commercial tire in the size range. http://www.kumhousa.com/pages/lt_comm.htm Commercial A/S 852 Commercial, Radial Light Truck The Kumho Commercial A/S 852 is our European all-season, all-position light truck radial designed for use on smaller pick-ups, vans, and sport utility vehicles. This tire combines all-season traction performance with premium levels of treadwear, handling and ride.