Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:12:38 +0200
From:         Raimund Feussner <rfeussner@GMX.DE>
Subject:      Re: VR6 Vanagon
Comments: To: Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ>

turn the tranny upside down...

I know of one guy here in Germany with a Audi V6 TDi and the Audi 6speed manual tranny.

I am building an adapter at the moment to use my Audi 5speed with my V6 in my vanagon. An adapter with the bolt pattern of the V6 on one side, and the bolt pattern of the tranny turned around 180° on the other side.

Raimund

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Grebneff" <andrew.grebneff@STONEBOW.OTAGO.AC.NZ> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 11:47 AM Subject: Re: VR6 Vanagon