Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:47:14 -0700
From:         gary hradek <hradek@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      April Fund Drive For Gerry

Dear List, I am starting a fund raising drive for Gerry and the first 10 people to make donations will receive the first edition of the "best of the vanagon list". This CD is what I consider the best of the advice with pictures, the promanual and some of my favorite websites saved as files. Most of this material should be both Mac and pc compatible. Many files are in the PDF format which only requires a PDF reader. The promanual has been made more user friendly. This edition even includes the NPR mpeg. All the material comes directly or indirectly from the list. The only special thing about this CD is that it puts the material in a user friendly format and requires no internet connection. Any profits from the duplication of this material should go directly to Gerry. I would hate to see this CD appear on eBay. For this reason you must meet the following qualification to be eligible for this limited CD. To qualify to receive this special edition CD 1) You must be a list member in good standing for at least one year. 2) You must make a donation(write CD on the check) before the end of April 2002 to Gerry at http://gerry.vanagon.com/info/donations.html 3) You must provide proof of your donation (copy back and front of cancelled check) 4) You must send a self addressed envelop (capable of shipping a CD) with proper postage, Proof of the donation and $1.00 to an address provided by email after your donation. regards gary