Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Apr 2002 20:11:16 -0400
From:         Jim Henry <jch@VNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: worst cars - van? (NVC)
Comments: To: Rodney Kindlund <rodney@RODKRAFTSTUDIO.COM>

Better yet, we should insist that they fly down to Everybus2002 and get the real story. If NPR won't spring for tickets, we can take up a collection for them on the list. They really need to do research if they are going to make such rash statements. Or they could ride down with one of the carabus folks from the NE.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Everybus. Its been a long winter.

drive well

jim henry

durham, nc

84 westy