Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:03:59 -0700
From:         pcobb <pcobb@SOFTCOM.NET>
Subject:      1989 B lue     Westfalia  FS

This van has 173k miles, with rebuilt engine at 120K miles, every thing works, engine runs great, transmission was rebuilt Oct last year and is still under warranty , rear breaks also done last year . Tune up done this year. The interior is in very good condition. The outside is in good condition, some scratches, one small dent in front, the trans is auto with cruise control. I have owned this van for 4 years and am the 2nd owner. I have all maintained records including engine rebuild. I 'm asking $9500, I would consider trade for syncro van .I also own 85 Vanagon with over 250 k miles on original engine, still runs but won't smog, mechanic said I need to replace engine. I have owned this van since 1987, I have built cabinet , sink ,stove and canvas pop top, up graded stereo, hone made bed and curtains, I am considering completely rebuilding it. this van was my daily vehicle, since it wont smog. I had to park it . My wife talked me into buying new car, 2002 jetta. Its a great commuter and economical, but doesn't;to replace my van. and wont carry my 145 lb dog. I am getting ready to retire. I cant afford 3 vehicles so one has to go . the vehicle is in Lodi Ca. can E Mail me at PCobb@Softcom.net or call me at 209-368-6911.

Peter,

89 /westy 85 van - George 02 jetta