Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:48:46 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Temperature Testing
Comments: To: Jeremy Speer <jspeer@POBOX.COM>

The temp gauge is not an absolute, nor is one gauge critically comparable to another. All that said, it sounds like yours is reading real close to the way mine does, but different from the way some of my others have.

Bottom line - sounds normal to me.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Speer" <jspeer@POBOX.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 6:02 PM Subject: Temperature Testing