Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:21:23 -0400
From:         Robert Donalds <bostneng@FCL-US.NET>
Subject:      Was HELP: Heads Rebuild: No Compression Is now is all rights
              reserved

-- Stephen Steele* wrote and I copied

*all rights reserved/no portion of this document may be reproduced we/of prior written permission

Rico wrote and I copied << Boston bob does that on ALL of his emails. not a bad idea actually. >> Perhaps, but, BB is not usually begging for help.

B. Bob wrote and reserved the rights to I have asked for and gotten some great info from the nice people of this list. I do reserve the rights to my writings I think its called intellectual property not that anybody ever called me an intellectual. my writing is more than opinion its more than attitude its more than reciting something from the manuals. Its my experience, research and my knowledge written down and I do consider it my property. to get published, post it on my web page send it to the limbo news letter to to publish or what ever I want to do with it and for sure not to be restricted with what I can do with it after I share it with the list not for others to make money on my efforts or worse put there name on and take credit for it. I freely share with the list on that condition. Besides you can always tell my writing by the run on sentences and the lack of punctuations and thank goodness for speel check I support the list with the things I share and to let you know Im hear and ready to build you a nice Boston Engine Does anybody remember the Bob Hoover debacle when someone tried to publish is writings from the list ?

I remain as always with all rights reserved Bob Donalds