Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:12:28 +0000
From:         Hermann the German <urlauber10@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Outgrowing your Vanagon?
Comments: To: hilltech@NETINS.NET

Facing the same challenge, here's what we did:

we bought a second vanagon, a syncro GL with fold down bed. Now we keep the Westy as base camp, use the syncro to explore. And boy, is it fun to tool around where no one has gone before. My wife and kids love driving the syncro with AC, cruise,etc, and I can finally roll down all the windows in my Westy, play my music as loud as I want to. We have a set of small hand held walkie-talkies and off we go. Cheers, H.