Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:04:00 -0400
From:         Christopher Berchin <ctb1@PEOPLEPC.COM>
Subject:      Help The List!!!!!   Who can find out the part #'s and
              availability for the rear links for the rear swaybar

Courtesy of Raimund Feussner, a list member who sent me the information when I asked about it last year:

1x 251 411 025 C for the bar itself, 2x 253 511 049 for the linking bars between the sway-bar and the trailing arms 2x 253 511 417 and 2x 253 511 413 to mount the sway bar to the vanagon

I believe it was Raimund who also sent me a .gif file screen dump of the ETKA picture of these parts. If anyone wants it, I can send it. Perhaps a dealer can order the parts, or maybe our friends in Europe, Australia, etc., might have access to them. You'd have to weld the monting tabs onto your trailing arms, however.

Chris