Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:35:38 -0400
From:         "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: worst cars - van?
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>

Lighten up Stan... It's "Car Talk"... these guys goof on everything and everyone.

They aren't out to ruin VW... but they are right, the Splittie did suck pretty badly. Remember they get their survey data from "Murky Research" and their staff statistician is "Marge N. O'vera"...

Sheese... since 1996,

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Corporate Communications Business: www.bulley-hewlett.com Alliance: www.ntara.com Phone: +1.919.658.1278