Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:40:21 -0600
From:         John Andrew <johna@TELLURIDECOLORADO.NET>
Subject:      Re: living in an rv (no vanagon content)

My wife and I spent a summer living in a 24' Class C motor home. My wife bought it at an auction because it went so cheap. Just parked it in the parking lot for the ski area and moved it across the street once a week to the dump station and once a month to the gas station for propane and fuel for the generator. Saved the high cost of rent for a summer here in Telluride and sold it off at the start of the next summer when we got a caretaking job. Ended up selling it for $2000 more than we paid for it. So not a bad deal. John Andrew 1984 "Westiico" -----Original Message----- From: Andrew Payton <zenlunatic42@HOTMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, April 14, 2002 5:54 PM Subject: living in an rv (no vanagon content)