Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:14:50 -0700
From:         Debra Clark <clark10006@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: this is not the forum
Comments: To: Jere Hawn <jbrschawn@EARTHLINK.NET>

You know, I almost enjoy reading the occasional rants and political incorrectness, (although I agree they are WAY off topic) just so I get to watch the exercise of democracy on this list and enjoy the resulting cleverness and insight that gets us back on track in a way full of humor. Bravo, Jere and Joseph!

Debra Clark Santee, California clark10006@cox.net ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jere Hawn" <jbrschawn@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 7:51 AM Subject: Re: this is not the forum