Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Apr 2002 07:49:50 -0700
From:         Debra Clark <clark10006@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: I'm on a roll tonight-------how proof of insurance is not
              require              d here in  Cal anymore.......illegal drivers
              rejoice!
Comments: To: "Smola, Tony" <TSmola@TRIBUNE.COM>

But it IS required when you re-new your registration each year. So, in reality, proof of insurance is required to (re) register in California.

Debra Clark Santee, California clark10006@cox.net ----- Original Message ----- From: "Smola, Tony" <TSmola@TRIBUNE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 10:01 PM Subject: I'm on a roll tonight-------how proof of insurance is not require d here in Cal anymore.......illegal drivers rejoice!