Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:38:11 -0400
From:         ncbus <ncbus@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      EveryBus 2002 Thanks
Comments: To: fmbc <FullMoon@Hville.Net>, type2 list <type2@type2.com>,
          vintagebus <vintagebus@type2.com>

EB02 is over.

There were well over 160 VW Transporters in attendance and one very COOL MB Marco Polo Westfalia conversion with German registration and plates.

Thanks are in order for Judy for 3 grueling days of registration Cassady, Vickie and Tootsie for making kids happy and helping with the door prizes. Mad Uncle Dave for Taking care of the Chili contest The nice lady with crew cab for picking up my slack and winning the Chili cook off. The Full Moon Bus Club for feeding hundreds of hungry folks on Saturday Morning. The Canadians for feeding hundreds of hungry people on Sunday morning and teaching us all what bacon is really about! Tom and Dana for handling the peoples choice awards. Free Coffee-bus Man for keeping us all pumped up and getting me out of a serious jam! Kurt for running the 50/50 raffle that raised money for type2,FMBC, and the vanagon list. Steve Dolan for checking the dwell and timing on more poorly running buses than could keep count of and the space on the everybus server. Andy for bringing his family all that way to brighten my day! Buddah, MUD, the hippie chicks from the upper mid-west and others for making ice and medicine runs!!!!! HST staff for providing a great facility. Chad, Grace, Jeff and Judy for cleaning up. Red cups and various brewing companies. My friends and family for dealing with all my nuttiness! Nikki for almost getting there. Everyone in attendance for being there and for staying cooling when things got hot! All the nice folks that donated door prizes and Bus Depot and Real speed for donating vendor prizes. Richard for the shirts and Greg Potts for the .pdf.

There is no better group of people and I thank you all for making EB possible.

Chris

-- Chris '68 A-wagen Greensboro, NC www.mindspring.com/~ncbus/