Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:19:34 -0500
From:         Paul Adams <goiterhouse@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Re; Bus Depot Problems. get over it.

ok ya'll,

i was simply curious as to what was up w/my gasket kit (after already receiving the heads). I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND AND EMPATHIZE with Mr Ron and his crew for the stress of their situation, the person i spoke with on the phone (Paul) was very courteous and forthright, i expect my kit to arrive tomorrow. ALL IS WELL. Thanks for being there guys, i do appreciate the long hours........i just miss my baby!!!! Had no idea this post may have sparked some ill will.

Sincerely, Paul '91 GL ----- Original Message ----- From: "G. Jetson" <dkcomet@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 8:45 PM Subject: Re; Bus Depot Problems. get over it.