Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:57:58 -0400
From:         "John P. Flaherty" <jflahert@MAINE.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Q: Tall and "Girth Challenged" & a Tip
Comments: To: Warren Chapman <vwsyncroguy@YAHOO.COM>

The tabs I was referring to were in the back. Not sure if the swivelling Westy seats had the same set up or not.

235lbs? Are you serious?

John Flaherty Portland, Maine '84 GL (Fighting to lose the last 7 lbs and get under 300 lbs)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Chapman" <vwsyncroguy@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 10:28 AM Subject: Re: Q: Tall and "Girth Challenged" & a Tip