Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:57:09 -0500
From:         Chris Stann <ChrisS@INFORMS.COM>
Subject:      Westfalia romance.....?

For some the romance never dies...

An older couple were camping in their trusty Westfalia camper one night. They climbed up to the top bunk to sleep, as they had done for many years. The husband was falling asleep but the wife felt romantic and wanted to talk. She said, "You use to hold my hand when we were courting." Wearily he rolled over, reached across, held her hand for a second, then tried to get back to sleep.

A few moments later she said, "Then you used to kiss me." Mildly irritated, he rolled over again, reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep.

Thirty seconds later she said, "Then you use to bite my neck." Angrily, he kicked back the sleeping bag and climbed down from the top.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get my teeth!"