Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:49:38 -0500
From:         Chris Stann <ChrisS@INFORMS.COM>
Subject:      Ode to the list!

Ode to the list! I love you! I must say, With your bountiful knowledge and your helpful ways.

When I'm stranded under my van without a single clue I can always smile at myself knowing there's always you!

When my fridge won't light or my heads spring a leak I type a few short words and dozens people speak.

When the top won't pop or my Westy starts to buck not once do I feel like I'm short on luck.

There's always Ken Wilford or even Bus Depot with some helpful suggestions on how to spend my dough.

Don't forget BenT or that guy Terry K with wise cracks abounding about the errors in my ways.

Karl Wolz with his cheeky prose and a fresh point of view Yes, even that Marshall guy, I love all of you.

But, when things get boring with just one hundred emails we can all count on every Frye Daye.

The off-topic posts or the occasional flaming war means really nothing. No one keeps a score.

So, ode to the list! Here, here! Here, here! Now I can drive my Vanagon with almost no fear.

Chris,

'85 Westy.