Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:07:28 -0600
From:         Pablo E. Bonilla Fernández
              <pbonilla@ARTINSOFT.COM>
Subject:      Re: I'm sorry
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>

No apologies necessary. Thanks a lot, Karl.

-----Original Message----- From: Karl Wolz [mailto:wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET] Sent: Martes, 30 de Abril de 2002 10:59 a.m. To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: I'm sorry

Pablo,

This list is dominated by English speaking Americans, and we end to forget that there are those on the list whose primary language is not English. You have committed no wrong, though those on the list who responded to your post most certainly have. As a member of this list, I apologize to you for our exposing our ugliness.

Right, Rich and Boland, etc.?????

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pablo E. Bonilla Fernández" <pbonilla@ARTINSOFT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 8:43 AM Subject: I'm sorry