Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 May 2002 16:49:47 -0700
From:         Bill Harris <biharris@CGMAILBOX.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot Shipping?...Was "order line?"

I don't think my Real Analysis prof would concur that subjective experience counts as proof. Isn't it one of the fundamental tenets of capitalism that the free market shall decide who is and isn't successful? Vote with your wallet. I doubt all this back and forth about BD will have much impact on buying behavior in the macro. I suppose if it makes you feel better, go ahead. Perhaps a careful reflection on why it makes you feel better would be more useful.

flame away! Bill ----- Original Message ----- From: Sibleyjm@aol.com To: biharris@CGMAILBOX.COM ; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 3:51 PM Subject: Re: Bus Depot Shipping?...Was "order line?"