Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 May 2002 23:49:36 -0700
From:         il cikaspers <cikasper@MAIL.CRUZIO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Not Funny ..(no Van cont)
Comments: To: warmerwagen@HOTMAIL.COM

robert, it's the klez worm. infects a machine and takes its address book, then sends emails to anyone in it using other email addresses (i am not exactly sure of the exploit, but it sounds like klez).

todd (rubatoguy) is right, and wouldn't be messing with you. i've gotten a lot of odd emails over the past few days, wondering what the hell is up, too. not only from list members. just don't open the attachments, and you'll be allright.

best, bill