Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 May 2002 17:32:20 -0500
From:         Chris Mills <scmills@TNTECH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot and debate for Californians
Comments: To: mike <mwmiller@cwnet.com>

Now where did I put that bullet proof vest.... And my passport... And my foreign language translation dictionary.... Oh and my gun - for negotiating traffic... <grin>

A co-worker just returned from SoCal. He has family there. He told stories of 3 hours of traffic for a 60 mile trip...

No thanks!!! Can do traffic anywhere... My commute is 15 minutes each way at 35 mph, and I live in the suburbs with a farm behind us...

Seriously - one of these days I'll make the trip. Always sounds like such a mess out there. See ya.

At 01:11 PM 5/6/02 -0700, you wrote: >California's a nice place to visit. Some of it's incredibly beautiful. >I'll visit TN if you visit CA > >Mike > > > From: Chris Mills <scmills@TNTECH.EDU> > > Reply-To: Chris Mills <scmills@TNTECH.EDU> > > Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:12:02 -0500 > > To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM > > Subject: Re: Bus Depot and debate for Californians > > > > Life is good in TN despite the fact that our politicians are a bunch of > > crooks. Glad to be here versus anywhere else. I don't even want to VISIT > > California. I see enough of it in the movie theatre. > > > > Oops - politicians=crooks - a redundancy. > > > > Chris M. <Busbodger - "TEAM SLOWPOKE"> > > Cookeville, Tennessee > > > > ICQ# 5944649 > > scm9985@tntech.edu > > > > '78 VW Westfalia (67 HP -> that is...67 Hamster Power) > > '65 Beetle - Type IV powered > > '99 CR-V AWD station wagon > > '81 CB900 Custom moto-chickle > > 2.5 Corvair engines for my Trans-vair Conversion > >