Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 May 2002 00:47:28 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Am I being unreasonable(Bus Depot)?
Comments: To: Randy Charrette <rcharrette@HOTMAIL.COM>

Randy, you could have sent this to me via p-mail. I have always, and repeatedly, encouraged anybody to email me directly if they are in any way dissatisfed with anything related to the Bus Depot, or have any comments or suggestions at all for that matter. I always give it my immediate attention.

It is midnight now, and I am at the disadvantage of being at home and unable to look up your file or ask the guys at the shop about it. But in a if an incorrect part is shipped by our mistake, it is in fact our standard policy to send a replacement out immediately, WITHOUT charging for it, and usually via 2-3 day Priority Mail service in a case like this. So something definately doesn't add up here. Sounds to me like somebody misunderstood somebody.

I will look into it in the morning and get back to you. Via p-mail.

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. (215) 234-VWVW www.busdepot.com

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by Part # 1-866-BUS-DEPOT