Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 May 2002 10:54:31 -0500
From:         "Terry K." <CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: The truth about Florida
Comments: To: Rgsmithers@aol.com

Oh yea, Ronnie,

I totally forgot about that half empty glass-- on the glorious white hotter than hell sandy beach as I stepped on it and lacerated my foot wide open----just after I walked through some tar like substance, that floated in out of some bilge of a passing tanker, and then managed to stepped on a Portuguese man of war and stung the hell out of me----

And the people down there are the most loving and caring folk, you could ever possibly run into--especially the opinionated "I hate everybody", won't give you the time of day east coaster's--especially the NewYauker's--beautiful people---

I hate sour Kraut on hot dog's---how could they screw up an American delight, with putting layer's of crap on tube steak?

And the all real Floridians, ( the guy's who live in tin cans down there ) hate the snowbird transplants too---They think they have been invaded-----

And a trip to Miami, is a real happening---

Carry an AK-47, to go have one of them Cuban sandwich's--and dance the maringa, to the tune of incoming ammo---

Yea, my fond memories of Florida---

Although, I will say this----

There is allot of connubial action during the winter anywhere down there, courtesy of all the lonely Fem Fatal's-----away from home, and needing some loving---:>)

Yea, you brought back too many fond memories----And belive me I have a pile more---

Later,

Terry

E-mail message

CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET writes: << You are food for everything that crawl's, swims, and flies--- >> Terry,

My Dear Boy, I must provide a counterpoint for your opinion of Florida is just too, too, negative. You are only looking at the portion of the glass which is half empty instead of the portion which is still half full. Think of the glorious sunrises you saw while you were walking along a pure white strip of sand caressed by the bluest water on earth (as blue as Paul Newman's eyes). Think of all the pleasures which South Beach has to offer day or night. Think of the deliciously spicy food of the Cubans and their exciting music. Think of no yucky slush nor unhappy people. Did I bring back some fond memories? Ronald