Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 May 2002 22:51:44 -0500
From:         Andrew Bell <andrewbell@QWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] 1.9 WBX -->Tiico , my latest experience (long)
Comments: To: Karl M <THEWESTYMAN@MINDSPRING.COM>
Comments: cc: Syncro list <syncro@yahoogroups.com>, wetwesties@yahoogroups.com

Hey Karl -

Why don't you post a page somewhere of all the missing parts needed for a TIICO supplementary kit that TIICO-to-bes can download and take to their local VW dealers to complete the kit? As far as I understand it, Peter will never, ever, get to it, and you've hit the nail on the head!

Think of it... the VW community would love you forever... you'd be remembered in songs by the campfire...

AB

PS-how do you mount the cruise control?