Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 May 2002 19:53:54 -0400
From:         Jim Henry <jch@VNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: KOA?AAA
Comments: To: Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>

Mark, I went most of my adult life without a AAA membership and never needed it, or got by without it. I bought my westy and decided that it might be a good idea. Got the premium because I felt flush. I had to use it the first week, and could not have gotten by without it ever since. I have family coverage and it has gotten my wife out of some very messy situations, not to mention the pothole my son hit at 3:30 AM last winter. I think not getting that phone call was worth this year's membership fee. I do not see how they stay in business, but am glad they do.

Most of the lists published on this list as to what to bring on a westy camping trip usually list the AAA card first or second. Sound advice.

jim and lois henry 84 westy durham, nc