Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 May 2002 00:49:23 EDT
From:         Jeff Sibley <Sibleyjm@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: A Subaru that's not PERFECT?
Comments: To: freeholder@STARBAND.NET

In a message dated 5/8/02 9:15:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time, freeholder@STARBAND.NET writes:

> Hey, I test drove a Forester. What a piece of junk. The engine might be > wonderful and last > forever, but the rest of the car was cheesy. I've seen thicker plastic > wrapped around a fast > food sandwich. >

were all entitled to an opinion, and, having owned two subarus and SEVERAL other makes and models, I know for a fact, YOUR OPINION SUCKS! fact..., subaru forester has the highest HP in its class, fact... forester has the BEST crash worthiness rating in it's class (2 separate testing companies also) fact..., forester has better clearance than any other SUV in it's class, including the cherokee (sport) fact...., forester is the number ONE SUV among women car buyers ( i gues you are not a chick and neither am i, but half the population + is)...fact... forester AWD can actually HANDLE offraoad well, as compared to jeeps, hondas ect...many standard features like tortion bars, rear diff protection, indep susp, excelent brakes set it apart from the competition. fact.. forester for three years has a consumer report buyer rating of BEST BUY. fact...forester delivers 168 horses and AWD AT 27 MPG!!!! regular 87 octane man!! what crack are you smoking? just wondering... oh yeah, and as for the interior...7 speaker, whoofer incld 6 CD stereo, ALL leather seating, butt warmers, auto everything, self dimming mirrors, GREAT (large) window visibility, plush flooring, factory HVY duty subaru rubber mats, rear voltage rec., great leg room, rear seats fold flat down for cargo or sleeping, cold AC, child seat belts in the roof, ect...ect. and oh yeah, have you seen the accesory catalogue?? so much crap for camping, offroading, and travelling your Xmas list will be full for years to come! i say go drive a few more SUVs and STOP comparing all your cars to the VANAGON SYNCRO, everybody knows there is no logical comparison to this... jeff