Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 May 2002 00:31:46 -0500
From:         "Terry K." <CTONLINE@WEBTV.NET>
Subject:      Re: Who Can Install the Motorized Sunroof? THANKS TERRY!!!
Comments: To: Rgsmithers@AOL.COM

I believe Pinky, that a person of your many tallents, could simpley attach twin McCullough 90's , one to each cable, and upon starting them, the sliding of the sunrof would be absoluley effortless---

A little noisey perhaps, but they would get the job done fast----

And the bonus here would be that if a tree ever got in your way--the equipment to remove em would already be on board---

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I think the Sodoma Bros, are right next door to the Gronotky family Vanagon refinihing specialty shop-----They use a kapusta base paint--good for many trouble free years, and a delux finish---

You should try and look all these people up--- Your Vanagon Syncorpatic Van would be in style---

Hey, why don't you just give up on that antiquated toilet, and just sell it to me----

I am big on abuse---:>)

Your humble servant, and advisor

TK

E-mail message CTONLINE@webtv.net writes:

<< If you looking for a custom type shop in Rhode Island, there is allegidly a custom coach shop in Coosawachie, run by a family of Serbian craftsmen---who are supposed to be the best, on your side of the Mississippi----- The name of the shop is the Sodoma Bros--- >> Terry,

You are such a sweetheart to be so helpful to a total stranger! How can I ***ever*** repay you. Thanks, but you made a slight error, again. The coach shop is no longer owned by the Sodoma Brothers. It was taken over by the Slivovitz Sisters! Ha! Ha! Ha! on you! You utter ***cad ***, you. :) I know you must think you know it ***all***, but like most know-it-alls, you are missing the important details. When I was a lad, my family sponsored an immigrant Serb family escaping from that endless strife in Yugoslavia. Miklos tended our grounds, his wife, dear, loving Grozdana, was in the kitchen and their son Cyril was my constant companion. I grew up with the smell of kolach baking in the oven and ***sodoma*** simmering on the stovetop! I must admit, if you had said the shop was owned by the Gnocchi Brothers, you may have been able to send me on another wild goose chase. Another, more sincere List member has told me that it would be impossible to motorize such a large sunroof. You can rest your weary brain now, Terry. You do not have to come up with any more ***zany*** sunroof ideas. :) Pinky